Hamilton market will be open at the Red Traffic Light level. We will continue to follow all requirements of the Covid Protection Framework:
- Wear your face covering (mandatory), unless you are exempt (you may be asked to show your exemption)
- Sign in with the QR codes (various locations)
- Have your vaccine pass ready
- Sanitise your hands (various locations, including on many stallholders stands)
- Maintain social distancing (1 metre)
- Customer numbers will be maintained at 100 or below
- Sit and seat at designated tables and chairs (this can be done as a fully vaccinated market)
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
The market remains a safe place to shop for your fresh, local produce and goods as we have good ventilation and outside spaces for you to enjoy.
Hamilton's Farmers Market endeavours to offer their customers good, honest, farm fresh products plus value added produce and food culminating in a good old fashioned, down to earth 100% New Zealand made shopping experience.
Soak up the aromas of roasted coffee, fresh vegetables and artisan producers. Browse handmade craft from cheesemakers, bakers, orchardists, coffee roasters and vegetable growers. Producers, artisans, locals and visitors come together to trade locally.