Hamilton's Farmers Market endeavours to offer their customers good, honest, farm fresh products plus value added produce and food culminating in a good old fashioned, down to earth 100% New Zealand made shopping experience.
Soak up the aromas of roasted coffee, fresh vegetables and artisan producers. Browse handmade craft from cheesemakers, bakers, orchardists, coffee roasters and vegetable growers. Producers, artisans, locals and visitors come together to trade locally.
Please remember the following when shopping at the market:
- Wear your mask (mandatory)
- Sign in with the QR codes (various locations), or use the manual sign in forms (mandatory)
- Sanitise your hands (various locations, including on many stallholders stands)
- Maintain social distancing (2 metres)
- Shop and go - keep the aisles clear for people to freely move through the market
- Please stay at home if you are unwell.
Stay safe everyone, and thanks for supporting the markets - your local hub for fresh, local, seasonal produce and goods. Our stallholders are looking forward to seeing you this weekend.